Old June 28th 05, 05:04 PM
Nathan W. Collier

"Billy Ray" > wrote in message
> According to the Kelly Blue Book www.kbb.com which uses the "asking"
> prices the value of a 2005 Rubicon with 1086 miles is as follows.
> Trade-in: $19,125
> Private Sale: $21,580
> Retail: $24,160

i got $21,500 for my '03 rubicon last year and it was over a year old with
13000 miles or so when i sold it.

> Your Buy-it-now proce was more than the retail value and the final bid was
> above its wholesale value.

thats pretty bad on a vehicle that stickered for over $29,000 just a couple
months ago.

> What was your Reserve Price?

$24,399. after the auction failed i relisted it and threw in free shipping
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4558843304
(still need to cancel that listing) and after getting emails offering me
similar amounts i said screw it and just unloaded it at the dealership.
since ive already bought 2 trucks from them (an '04.5 cummins last august,
and an '01 cummins last november) they did me really good (for a car
dealership anyway) on the '05.

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com