Old December 13th 04, 04:46 AM
Dane Tyler

The Wolfsburg West floor pans (halves, not quarters as offered by
oeveedub), although Brazilian, are thicker than the other ones that you
can buy. I put a set on my '63 and can tell quite a difference between
those and the thinner, cheaper ones.

I believe aircooled.net sells the thicker ones as well, although I'm not
completely sure.

Good luck, floor replacement isn't bad! Heater channels are another
beast though. I would highly recommend the BugMe video for this (as well
as the floor pans). You can buy them directly from Bugmevideo.com, or
from other vendors such as aircooled.net. Either way, they provide a
visual which is very helpful.

Good luck,

Dane
'69 Bug