Old March 10th 05, 05:05 AM
RaRly

Default *** Found a BUNCH of automotive freebies! Car wash, protectant,more...

www.AllStarFreebies.com

Check out the stuff on their front page - but be sure to click on the forums where the tons of free items are. Registration was free and took about 30 seconds... but here's what I've gotten so far.

Free: Bumper Stickers
Free: Car Protectant
Free: Car Wash Product Samples
Free: Keychains

(and my favorite)
FREE INSTANT CAR QUOTE! I got quotes on new car prices from my local dealers really fast. Each one lowballed the next to try and get me on their lot... great way to just check out the price of a car!

Thought I would share this with the group...enjoy!