Old July 16th 05, 09:33 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

elaich wrote:
> "ironrod" > wrote in news:2yXBe.735$5N3.662
> @bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net:
>

>>Or am I even on the right page of
>>music?
>>

> You're not even on the right page of manufacturer. This is a Mustang group.
> F-O-R-D. Not even remotely related to C-A-D-I-L-L-A-C.

He is well aware of that. Before berating regular posters to this
group, perhapse you should be here awile first and see who who does and
doesn't know where they are. It should have been a clue when he
mentioned how he had posted about said Cadillac 501 in this group before.

--
"Network management is like trying to herd cats."
-- Unknown

"I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges?"
-- TazAmd - Humor Section Gettingtogather.com