Old March 9th 05, 01:09 PM
tricky

Well, after having a good look, I decided there were no more bolts.

I let the car back down to the floor. I placed a 2x6 under the front
bumper and jacked it up slowly. I had turned the radio off so I could
here if the bumper mounts were caving in !
There were 2 little welds I had missed, but slowly the front seperated
:-) :-) :-) :-) So cool ! better than pulling the engine for the 1st
time !.

I lifted till I had about 1" seperation, and took the oportunity to take
the reservior hoses off the master cylinder. (couldnt get my hand in
the gap before).

I did the same at the back, that was easyer. Again 1" and I let it back
down.

Got a couple of wires to disconnect from the geny and starter and thats
it . Success :-) :-) :-) :-)

Got to figure out where to put it while I work on the floor pans.
I will either leave it outside or hang it from the roof as it will need
some work too.

I will get my camera sorted and put some pics somwhere.

Thanks for all your help so far
Bye for now
Rich (still :-) smiling!)