Old January 3rd 05, 09:28 PM
Mike Iglesias

Default Jeff Singleton's Explorer Maintenance pages available

I got a copy of Jeff's Explorer Maintenance web pages from Charles Bress
and have made them available at

http://draco.acs.uci.edu/explorer/

I had to modify some of the pages to make the links work. If you have
problems with any of the pages, please let me know so I can fix them.

Use these pages at your own risk - I will not be responsible if you break
your Explorer while using the information on those pages to work on it.

--
Mike Iglesias Email:
University of California, Irvine phone: 949-824-6926