Old February 25th 05, 04:34 AM
marx404

We used a buiseness card to check the seals and found no anomolies. We even
compared the spacing with another SC2, no obvious difference. We tried
putting tape over the outside of the door where the outside door seals meet
the window by the applique, it seemed to quell the wind noise when taping up
the top of the door. So - based upon that, we are guessing that the door
frame MAY have been inadvertantly bent when the Ventshade was pulled off.

gee Dan, the only song I can think of that would even remotely disquise the
noise would be Pink Floyd's "A Pillar of Winds", er-thanks anywayz......

What do you think blah blah, door frame bent, seal destroyed, what could it
be?
I am going crazy from the noise.
marx404