Old June 23rd 05, 05:06 AM
RkFast

Front to back, left to right...all over the place.

Well, I solved the issue.

Took out a pin and replaced it with NEW one from Acura. The pin was very
loose in the bracket hole. So it appears that whoever did the rebuilt
"bored" out these holes and they are just plain too big. So I went with a
new set of calipers direct from Acura. So far, problem solved. Caliper can
still be moved around a bit...but its much much "tighter".

Thanks, everyone for your help.