Old September 6th 06, 03:49 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
TR3NDSETR

Default Timing Belt Failure 43K Certified 2001.5 Celebration Edition Ultra Sport

thx for the feedback. Much appreciated. I guess I just have to absorb
the cost. But it just bothers me, cos I had to replace 2 tires that
blew due to some bubbling on side walls ..Audi didnt take resposibility
for that either, and that was with about 5-8K miles, and now this, for
a certified car in less than 2 yrs. Worries me what else is in store
for me. Car is a dream when its working but frustrating nightmare when
it breaks down.
Thanks for the responses.