Old July 20th 05, 07:00 AM
Dave

> Yeah, I'm sure I'll be able to find _your_ phone after you've rolled
> your car end over end out into the woods someplace, and you're totally
> unconscious and, as I said, bleeding to death.
>
> As for the risk, there are risks to having fewer people in society that
> have instant communications of a cell phone.

Oh well, I have bigger issues in life to worry about than if some
self-centered dumbass is going to bother helping me if I happen to be
in a wreck, and incapacitated, in the middle of the woods on a desolate
road. Like, I have to worry if aforementioned dumbass is going to
drive into me while checking to see when a movie is playing.

Dave