Old June 7th 04, 05:24 PM
Richard Cesar

Default 91 Dodge Stealth good deal?

Hello,

My name is Richard Cesar, I recently encountered a person selling a
1991 dodge stealth. The car was customized with GOOD vynal racing stripes,
and NOS covers for everything internally. It also had a new Panasonic
system, and something that sounded like cherry bomb pipes (called something
*-thru, cant remember the name) It seemed to drive nicely, though I
couldent seem to get the cruise to work (this was more then likely my
fault). The car had a little body damage, a fairly large (about 6"x9" dent)
by the door handle, and a little additional damage down at base of the car
(sideswiped a small sign during winter). It also had the plastic cover of
one of the side windows loose and broken at the bottom. Heating/AC runs
perfectly clean, and oil and such was suposidly maintained reguraly. The
biggest problem I see is that the car has $166k miles on it, though the
seller assures me the engine last much longer. This is not a turbo or
anything, standard, and he wants to sell it for $3400, but I could probably
get away with offering him respectfully less (like $3000). Good deal or no?
What would you do.

Thanks
Richard