Old March 14th 05, 09:30 PM
halo2 guy

actually on this car a solid meta wire is used as opposed to a cable..cables
are good at pulling but are not generally good for pushing things..this knob
pushes and pulls the door and valve assembly... Mine is also hard to turn
and I have only had to purchase 1 new knob.. I have not yet investigated why
it might be that way. When I was under the dash I saw where the wire
connects buteverything was greased and free moving..perhaps I might take the
dash apart and check the knob assembly and replace the burnt out bulbs while
I am there.

oups.com...