Old February 26th 05, 04:05 PM
Deputy Dog

"dwight" > wrote in message
> "Deputy Dog" > wrote in message
>>
>> "351CJ" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> I haven't seen (or heard) the commercials in question, but you are not
>>> disparaging Jimmy Hendrix are you?
>>>
>>> :-)

>> Hell no, I grew up with him (his music) I jes can't take hearing it 15-20
>> times a day.

> My TV comes with an optional channel changer, so I'm not stuck watching
> only one broadcast. I even have this thing called a "remote", so I don't
> even have to get up off the La-Z-Boy. Works well for me. You could
> probably pick one up at the local Radio Shack.
>
> dwight

I also have a thing called a remote, but even so I still have to listen to
the first few notes before I hit the button.(to lazy to hit button) point
is enough is enough.I have pic in pic so I can go btween the 2, What self
respecting football fan would do without that feature if he could avoid it.

Dave