Old March 13th 05, 07:40 PM
Shades

I am looking for a Shortbed Fleetside 2WD in the late '70s vintage. I am
essentially wanting to start with a shell body and rolling chassis. Like I
said, with very little or no rust so I expect I will have to travel
somewhere out of the mid-west, NW Iowa, area where I live. I hope I can find
something to get with just a few hundreds or so.

news