Old March 13th 05, 06:28 AM
Gomer Einstein

A good friend of mine is restoring a short box Dodge which I believe
is about a '65 or thereabouts. It was an old county/state highway
dep't. truck--they used to use those quite a bit for that. Real plain
janes, though.
Don't know what vintage you're looking for but if you get something
around that year I'd venture to say my friend knows a lot of sources for
parts & etc. Might be a good chance he'd even know of another one for
sale--if you could be more specific as to years, price, location?
BTW his is going to be BAD when he gets it all bak together--body &
paintwork is done, partially reassembled now.