Old March 6th 05, 06:12 AM
Spike

I can identify with that..... Like when I was offered a choice between
a polished AC compressor or the standard.... I went standard and save
the extra cash for the refrigerant to put through it.

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 19:46:03 -0700, ".boB"
> wrote:

>Spike wrote:
>> Which one? Ignitor or Ignitor II ?

>>> I put a Pertronix in mine a couple of years ago.
>>>It was very simple, only took about 20-30 minutes
>>>(including reading the instructions).

>I. At the time, the II was just coming out, and I was
>too cheap to pay the extra bux for it.

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior
Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8"
w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16