Old June 21st 05, 12:56 PM
Josh

Here's the latest:

I decided to change the oil myself on Sunday morning. When I removed
the oil cap, there was a funky slime on the bottom of the cap ( coolant
+ oil, perhaps? ). I noticed that I had lost some more coolant, so I
filled up the container again. After the oil change, I drove it pretty
hard for a couple of hours to see if I could get the oil pressure to
drop, and it didn't. It hasn't since, actually.

So, this morning, I open the hood, and I've lost quite a bit of
coolant. I removed the oil cap, and the funky slime is back. It's
looking like Brian might be on to something here. Based on this, what
do you all think my options are? ( And yes, I am still in denial about
needing to pony up the cash to replace the engine! )

Thanks for your thoughts,
Josh