Old June 1st 05, 04:25 PM
Daniel J. Stern

On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 wrote:

> I'm thinking of putting a grommet and valve in each side and connecting
> them to the intake with a "T" fitting. Is there any reason I should NOT
> do this?

yes, there are a few:

1) You'll have double the PCV airflow volume, which'll create idle
and low-speed driveability problems due to lean mixture.

2) You won't have proper crankcase breathing unless you also install a
separate breather. This'll create a vacuum in the crankcase, which'll suck
gaskets *into* the crankcase at the valve cover, oil pan, timing cover,
etc.

One PCV valve, one breather, one oil cap (which may do double duty as a
breather or as an attachment point for the PCV valve). All other holes
should be plugged.

www.caplugs.com sends out free engineering samples if you just ask, and
their whole product line is on their site.