Old February 12th 05, 10:11 PM
ThaDriver

>Dear Sir,
Would you be kind enough to let me tell you that your answer is
completely
off topic in this group.
I'm quite sure you will easily understand since you are not a 'moron' .
Looking forward to reading from you,
***********
Yeah: I was just soooo shocked that BMW would resort to such a gimmiky
"feature". I guess there are some drivers that need this option, though,
according to the response I got. I'm also sure some of them can afford to
have it repaired, once it sticks in the lower position & renders the
mirror useless. ;-)

>PS: First, in Italian, there is no "h" in Capisce.

Second, I am not Italian, so it is useless for you to try to
(badly)
write in this language.
You know I started to call the guy on this myself, but changed my mind...
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Easy on the Giggle Cream!