Old February 11th 05, 11:17 PM
Dan Drake

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 18:04:37 -0500, "tech27"
> wrote:

>My mechanic is a skilled technician. Low life grease monkeys are guys like
>you who do oil changes in their driveway and pour the oil down the sewer.

Hey! I resemble that remark! And anyway, there are so few of us that
do it that it really doesn't matter. There's way more vulcanized
rubber dust goes down the drain than the occasional gallon of used oil
that *I* put down the storm drain at the front of my driveway.

Let's keep a sense of proportion over this, please!
--
Dan Drake