Old November 18th 04, 11:44 PM
Bill Putney

Bill Putney wrote:

>> You made the assertion, you back it up -- if you can.
>>

>>> The Wikipedia article references the
>>> Congressional activity on the incident

OK so, Daniel - you do see that the following paragraph (that was in the
the VSG (a major German gay/pedophile organization. I would think that
would be credible documentation to you. Or perhaps you think that they
are bold enough to totally make it all up.

> ******"In January 1994, the AMERICAN SENATE, on the motion of the
> right-wing senator Jesse Helms, UNANIMOUSLY decided that the USA had to
> WITHHOLD FUNDS of more than 118 million dollars due to the UN and its
> sub-organizations unless the President of the USA could certify to the
> CONGRESS by 30 September 1994 that no agency of the UNITED NATIONS
> 'grants any official status, accreditation or recognition to any
> organization which promotes, condones or seeks the legalization of
> pedophilia or which includes as a subsidiary or member any such
> organization'. (From the VSG release)"****** (emphasis added so you
> don't miss it)

Below is your documentation from, among other places, the U.S. Senate's
official web site, the U.S. Gov't's Library of Congress's using
"Thomas", which is the Library of Congress's official tool for archiving
and searching the activities of Congress, including the Congressional
Record, for government and public access,. AFAIK, it is the closest
thing to on-line public availability of the Congressional Record.
You'll have to accept that - I can't (or at least won't) obtain and mail
you a hard copy of the actual Congressional Record, though that will
probably be your next demand before you accept the obvious. If this
isn't an acceptable source, then you probably would argue with someone
who stated that they dropped a wrench and it hit the floor, because they
would first have to prove gravity to you from a source of your approval.

1) On this one, hit the "CR S66 link" and then item 3 ("HELMS AMENDMENTS
NOS. 1248-1249") for the official on-line Congressional Record of the
actual bill/amendment:
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d103:SP1248:

2) A couple of pages establishing what "Thomas" is, and that it is part
of the Library of Congress for documentation of Federal legislation, the
Congressional record, etc., etc., etc.:
http://thomas.loc.gov/tfaqs/homepage.html
http://thomas.loc.gov/home/thomas.html?40,10

3) Documentation of the bill on the Senate's web site:
http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LI...2&vote =00002

4) The Google search that turned up some of this schtuff:
http://www.google.com/search?q=Helms...start=0&s a=N

5) From Dianne Feinstein's web site (simply because it showed up in the
Google search - threw it in because it was there):
http://feinstein.senate.gov/105/1032.html

Now Linda - if you are reading this (and just in case you are, I'm
typing really slowly), in the above links, when you see the words
"annals" and "query", don't be confused - they have nothing to do with
anyone being gay, per-se (though there certainly could be things like
"annals of gay history", or doing a "query" on a web site about "gay
rights". Didn't want you to be confused by that.

Bill Putney
adddress with the letter 'x')