Old July 11th 06, 12:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Matt Macchiarolo

Default 2000 Cherokee Fule Filter

Tank removal isn't as bad a job as it seems, at least on my TJ...I've had it
out a couple of times for various reasons, but not to replace the filter
yet.

It's easier when the tank is close to empty though, and when using a floor
jack to lower it.

.. .

http://www.rockauto.com/ref/Carter/D....PI.P74186.jpg