Old November 3rd 04, 06:52 AM
Tom in Missouri

It is the 1961 Mako Shark, later renamed the Mako Shark I since the Mako
Shark II came out in '65 as a styling model and '66 as a drivable car.

the '61 Shark was a personal car of Bill Mitchell's, based on the lines of
the '59 Stingray and the '63 Sting Ray, but built on a '61 Corvette chassis
and body.

If this is truly a GM promo from back then, it is a nice find and you should
take care of it.

om...

http://www.dawndollsplus.com/ebay/10...alermodel1.jpg