Old January 8th 05, 02:43 PM
battlescar2112

Default FS / 1974 Corvette Stingray

hello all,

I need to sell my Corvette. it is a 1974 automatic with t-tops.
350 engine. I bought it in 2000....I HAD to have it and with two little
girls and a third on the way it is about impossible to enjoy, so I have
had it in storage at my work for the past couple of years and my storage
spot has now ended. I need to sell it. I have about
$7500.00 - $7800.00 in it but I will consider less. I am looking at
$6900.00. I have pictures if anyone is interested and I am located in the
Cincinnati area. thanks for your time....Matt