Old April 13th 05, 11:12 PM
Shag

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 21:51:35 GMT, Shag
> wrote:

>On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 21:49:59 GMT, tricky >
>wrote:
>
>>That thread will rumble on for ages ! - cool :-)
>>
>>Rich

>All hail the parking/emergency/spin-out-for-fun/hand brake thread!
>:-)

HA! Was just watching the local news. What a shame.....

http://www.wral.com/news/4376145/detail.html
quote: "DURHAM, N.C. -- A tractor-trailer crashed into an ABC store in
Durham. The big rig was making a delivery at a Lone Star restaurant
on Chapel Hill Boulevard around 9 a.m. Wednesday when authorities
believe the emergency brake was not set, and it rolled right into the
front of the ABC store."

If only he'd been creative and used that emergency brake to secure his
vehicle when he parked it. :-)

>>Shag wrote:

>>> He apparently did NOT follow the other thread.
>>>
>>> "Stupid people are funny." - me

>"Stupid people are funny." - me

"Stupid people are funny." - me