Old June 29th 05, 01:48 AM
Vlad

On 28 Jun 2005 00:45:46 GMT, "TeGGeR®" > wrote:

>http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/appraisal/index.html

Interesting specially since you are talking about the same car I have
.. The main difference being that I have 1/3 of your mileage.
I have been debating if I should keep it or trading it for a new
Acura.

It just happens that I have in my garage a Jag XJS 1978 that I started
rebuilding but I run out of enthusiasm. My age also became a factor
(76)

I ask a local paint shop to estimate the cost of repainting my Integra
with a different color . The answer was 2,200 provided that I do some
minor work, like removing the door panels.
I proposed to give him my Jaguar in exchange for his Integra work.
He is coming to look a the Jag before making a decision.

Vlad