Old August 25th 06, 02:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Matt Macchiarolo

Default Jeep stopped with AC on

My TJ had leaking pinion seals at 7,000 miles, in stock configuration. That
tells me that quality-control at Dana wasn't what it should be, and it was
either a faulty seal or it wasn't assembled properly; fixed under warranty.
My old 93 Grand leaked fron the rear diff cover at 10,000 miles. Wife's '04
is starting to get wet at the pinion seals and front diff cover at 31,000
miles, but this is after a lift, so I doubt the warranty will be honored,
but to be honest I have not checked. I need to change the gears anyway so I
won't worry about it until then.

Matt