Old July 13th 05, 10:42 PM
danny burstein

In > "toller" > writes:

>My wife's Grand Caravan (2001) A/C isn't working properly. She get warm air
>out of the driver's side vents, and slightly cool air out the the passenge
>side vents. She finally figured out to close the drivers vents and directed
>the other at her. Doesn't work well, but at least it is better.

>What could this be? It seems to me that the heating vent on the driver's
>side must be partly open. Does that make sense, or is there a better
>explanation.

You might, might.... be able to reset this by going
through the test-cycle mode. It probably won't hurt...

Turn on the air condtioner in "recirc" mode. Then hold
down both the windshield wiper and the washer buttons
(the top and bottom ones on the left side) for about ten seconds
until they start flashing.

Thyis will start a test routine going between heating and
cooling at different settings.

After a bout a minute it'll finish up and just the washer
light will flicker. Push it in, then push the air condtioner
and circulation buttons again.