Old March 3rd 05, 10:28 PM
Dave Plowman (News)

In article >,
Julian Edge > wrote:
> I am certain that the fact you are opening a new dealership at the end
> of my street and that the servicing of my 'old' car holds very little
> profit for you is totally unrelated to the the reasons behind my
> resentment of your company.

BMW dealers IMHO in the UK are a bunch of ******s and complain when you
call them that, rather than addressing your problems with them, and
BMW(GB) don't seem to care. Perhaps if their sales dropped off they might.

I'm personally surprised that BMW(GB) don't read this group and others -
and take note. Because no one on here - or elsewhere - has a good word for
them.

--
*Income tax service - We‘ve got what it takes to take what you've got.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.