Old August 19th 06, 08:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
BradandBrooks

Default NoOption - question on your tires

Kumhos suck. My opinion. I got some tires recommended from a guy I know who
rallys his car. They are Yokohamas, AVID H4S. Speed rated to 150 mph "v",
with a great 500 tread wear rating and STICKY AS ****! They love to be
pushed hard! And the price is right.

Brad

> wrote in message
thank you so very much. i thought had seen someone mention the flex in
the sidewall.
i really like the way the original gatorbacks handle with 35 pounds in
them. i can't understand why they get such a poor rating on tire
rack.it must be the stiff ride, noise and hydroplaning that get them a
bad rap.
i am sure there is a better tire for $166. but which one? i aim to
find out all i can from mustang owners before i buy in the spring.
thanks again