Old May 6th 06, 04:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer

Default 1994 Explorer: Rear brake-line pin-hole leak repair?

Thank God for the screwed part.... I can't speak for all of North America...
compression fittings on brake lines are "VERBOTTEN" in Canada... This as
about as saftey related as we can get (and yes, I realize that some
manuacturers include compression fittings with various brake devices) and
compression fittings are prone to failure in more instances than double
inverted flare fittings.

Of course, if you really don't give a rats ass if your car can stop in a
panic brake situation.....

If we are to err, we should always err on the side of caution....

ups.com...