Old April 30th 06, 10:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer

Default 1994 Explorer: Rear brake-line pin-hole leak repair?

HA HA!

You don't know how ironic your Barnum signature is: I live outside of
Bridgeport, Connecticut, and durring my first "owner" drive, I took a
lesiurely cruise through the graveyard there (as I'm wont to do) where
old P.T. is burried. I actually drove past his grave yeasterday! He was
probably rolling in it as I went by.

Thanks for your input, Jim. Actually, I spent relatively little for an
Explorer that is generally in very good shape (other than that freaking
brake-line). I will need to look into a form-in-place option, and
expect that I could fo this myself. In the meantime, I've isolated the
rear section from the rest of the system at the ABS unit. I won't
describe how, as it's very embarassing.