Old April 30th 06, 03:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer

Default 1994 Explorer: Rear brake-line pin-hole leak repair?

You could cut out the bad area, and some distance on either side, and
replace it with a new piece of steel tubing. However, in order to do it
properly, you will have to double flare the cut ends and use a new piece of
tubing also double flared, and connect them together with fittings. Do not
use compression fittings. This would be unsafe. It might be easier just to
replace the whole thing if you don't have the double flaring tool.
Ron

ups.com...