Old May 30th 05, 06:14 AM
Paul

On Sun, 29 May 2005 21:37:38 -0700, , said the following in
rec.autos.driving...

> > here, here - those ****ing assholes shoud be shot on sight. Okay,
> > maybe that's a bit extreme, but they should be required to conform to
> > certain noise ordincances.
> >
> > Loud pipes DO NOT save lives - they merely **** people off and
> > actually result in more lost lives.

> I hate those weekend warriors. When one of them goes by at full throtle
> blasting 120 decibel blatts all I can think is they're saying to themselves
> "Look at me, I'm an ASSHOLE!"

Same as those pricks with the fart can mufflers and the morons with the
sub-woofers that make the body panels of the car rattle. They *think*
they are cool, but in reality, they look (and sound) like f*cking idiots
and annoy the hell out of everyone else.

> The upside is most of them will end up as
> grease spots against a concrete wall or better yet some equally offensive
> SUV.

Sadly, a ricer or a "Pimp 'Nigilac," as some call them here can't get to
the appropriate speed to become a grease spot on a wall...