Old February 9th 05, 11:20 PM
Matt Macchiarolo

Mobil 1 filters seemed to work ok in my Jeep, but when I used it in my Ford
Superduty V10 the oil seemed to take a couple extra seconds to make it to
the cylinder heads. Might be the difference in design for the different
engines, but I switched to Wix and Motorcraft filters in the Ford and I
don't get all that valvetrain noise on startup. Unless it's 10 below zero
outside, that is.

ups.com...