Old July 23rd 05, 10:53 AM
maxpower

"Jesus Saves" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> I am trying to check out fuses on my caravan for possible blown
> fuses. My problem is that I have no owners manual for my caravan. The
> used auto store I bought it from didn't have one to give me. I've
> searched the web trying to find either the manual or a list of the
> fuses.. and I can't find either one. Does anyone know where I can find
> this information. (dodge wanted to sell manuals on their web site.. and
> they didn't offer one for my year..

anyway I don't think you should
> have to pay for that customer service anyway... even most cheap
> electronics let you download a pdf manual for free)

Hmmm, How would they get paid for the books and time that went into these
things if it was free? Just curious, what kind of work do you do ?
And why not post what the problem is you are having and maybe someone on
here can answer your question.
Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech