Old July 6th 05, 08:52 PM
Doug

Bill, I noticed your Chevron station was near (or on) Foothill Blvd. Is that
the Foothill Blvd. that runs thru Sylmar, Sun Valley and near Mt. Baldy? Why
did you give up on your Chevron station? It looks like your station was a
full-serve. I always thought there was a lot of money to be made in
automobile service?

Was that pic of the Pomona dragstrip? I think that's the only dragstrip left
in Southern California now.

--
there is no .sig