Old September 13th 06, 01:53 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
George Brims

Default Ford F-150 clutch slave cylinder replacement

On 12 Sep 2006 06:04:11 -0700, "papabearcare"
> wrote:
>... after researching this morning, ... a 2003 F150 appears to have
>conventional clamps on the hydraulic line and it appears as if slave
>cylinder replacement has to be done with the transmission out of the
>vehicle.

Well this is yet another example of why I will never buy another Ford
as long as I live. I thought it was bad enough when the dash lights on
an Escort required removal of the steering wheel to replace a few tiny
bulbs. But now my son is going to be out hundreds of dollars to
replace a 50 cent O-ring.

I know, I know, other manufacturers do things as dumb. But I think
Ford are the worst.