Old August 26th 06, 02:21 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
[email protected]

Default Engine brake in Automatic gearbox

Well, it's not exactly the same, because you can, by increasing the
pressure, increase the speed of the wheels, but how can you, by
reducing the pressure, slow it down? won't it just "ignore" the change?
for example (I know it's not the same) - in a bicycle - you can
accelerate by the pedals, but you can't slow down by turning them
slower...

Mark Olson כתב: