Old August 21st 06, 09:24 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
Pete[_2_]

Default 2001 A4 turn lights blink once and fail

> wrote
> just checked with the dealership parts department. the relay itself
> costs $45.
> checked with the service department and they put the estimate at $150
> for parts + labor

Yeah, that's a lot. Would make me think twice, too. ecstuning.com has it
for $30. Then maybe you can find a local import indy shop that would swap
it out for you for half the dealer's labor? If tell us where you are
located, someone may be able to recommend a place. Or ask around on
AudiWorld forums...

Pete