Old July 21st 06, 01:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
David

Default Speedy Jim to the rescue again

Thanks Speedy, the alternator was not getting "excited" on my wife's dune buggy, the wire to the little light came out
of the spade terminal. when I tested it before asking , I was taking the new light from the D+ to ground. After I jumped
it to the + side of the battery as you instructed, it became "excited" and as a matter of fact so did I. Thanks again
Speedy. I am not sure why the headlight were not working, but they are now.
Thanks
David and his now "excited" alternator lol