Old April 25th 06, 07:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Another mileage thread- 90s Cher-GW?

Thanks guys.
I have an 80 Dtasun 4x4 pickup i got for free, and it's rusting and burns
oil, won't smog so i cant sell it, but live in a no-smog county so i can
drive it. It is a terrible offroader (IFS), and the cab is too small for me.
This is my Wifes snow car now, but I found out the State of California will
pay me $1000 for it if it fails smog so I guess that's about half of what a
XJ will cost, and get about the same mileage. I have a trailer with a toyota
pickup bed, so really don't need the pickup.

--
Stupendous Man,