Old April 12th 06, 03:27 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Couple Jeep Video

"4X4PLAY" > wrote in message
: LOL...yepp that poor Cherokee... we dried out the plugs and dist...with a
: couple bad coughs she fired up and he was able to drive 'er home...after
: changing all the fluids it should be fine...mind you it's gonna be a while
: before all the interior dries...
:
: Jeff
:
LOL
It looked like he had some ginormous speakers in the back too...
Well... I suppose that's how it goes.

I felt sorry for the guy, but still had a good laugh at his expense.

I'm always impressed with the terrain you guys go out on. Looks a lot
rougher than anything I will likely ever attempt.