Old March 2nd 06, 03:49 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Proof Positive You're Being MFFY'd With

Scott en Aztlán wrote:

> >> The LLB is not responsible for Mr. BMW attempting to merge into an
> >> already-occupied lane with no turn signal.

> >Keep trying. You might even manage to believe your own whitewash.

> I see. So you're right, everyone else is wrong, and that's that.
> Nothing anyone says is going to change *your* mind, no siree!

Now that is rich!! Just WTH have you been doing? You make a mistake
blaming the wrong driver and go on for days trying to justify it.

I have as much aright to be stubborn as you do but the problem there is
that I have admitted being wrong in this newsgroup in the past, you
have never done so that I recall.

> I hope you enjoy your delusions (and your reduced travel times).
> --
> What the heck, I'll play too.

- Dave

Harry K