Old July 18th 05, 08:35 PM
C.H.

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 05:27:16 -0700, N8N wrote:

> C.H. wrote:
>> On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 04:33:33 -0700, N8N wrote:
>>
>> > Because you're acting like a dumbass. If the foo ****s...

>> No, I merely am stating my view, and you merely happen not to like it.

> Because it doesn't make sense.

You just claim it doesn't and don't even back your claim up. But even if
it didn't it would merely be a wrong view and no justification at all for
childish namecalling.

>> And
>> instead of just stating your view like a grown-up person you think that
>> calling your opponent names is going to make you look better.
>> Fortunately that's not true, so I suggest you go find your manners and
>> return when you are prepared to behave like an adult.

> Whatever. When you start thinking like an adult maybe people will start
> relating to you like an adult.

I already think like an adult, which is why I don't call you any number of
names that you deserve much more than I deserve the names you are calling
me just because you happen not to like my opinion.

>> > Wrong, wrong, wrong. I really hate to have to play the
>> > "qualifications" card, but I used to work with this stuff every day
>> > and I think I have a little better understanding of how it works than
>> > you do.

>> Obviously not or you would already have explained it. Given your boorish
>> behavior and your incapability of 'setting things straight' (spare me
>> the 'you won't believe me anyway' lament) it is highly unlikely that you
>> have anything useful to contribute.
>>
>> Go ahead, prove me wrong - by explaining your view of things, not by
>> dipping into your endless supply of insults.
>>

> I suppose personal experience in instrumented test vehicles with the ABS
> enabled and disabled - in the same vehicle on the same test surfaces -
> isn't good enough for you? Too bad.

It might be good enough, but your mere claim that you have said experience
is not. Also, even if you had the experience I would still want to see an
explanation, why this is so, which - if you actually were a test engineer
at an auto manufacturer - you would have a good explanation for.

As things are you claim you are an 'insider' like any number of usenet
denizens and are unable to back it up.

Now go ahead and corroborate your claim. Models of the cars, what
happened, explanation. Can't wait...

Chris