Old February 21st 05, 08:29 PM
BADROCK750 BADROCK750 is offline
Junior Member

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistonbroke
I have a 1994 Audi 100 2.6 V6 with Auto transmission. Could someone help me
with what oils I need, and how I check the levels. Under the bonnet, on the
right side on the engine, is a small red filler plug; but there is no
dipstick on it.
So, how can I check the gearbox oil,? and are there any more oils on the
transmission system which need checking?
I can't seem to find a Manual for this model.
Best regards,
Keith Bethell.
UK
you must check oil when engine is runing and it must be in parking position i mean gearbox. oilmeter is on right side of engine. take it and look how much oil is there. if is too little oil you add oil trough that pipe