Old March 21st 05, 02:18 AM

In article >,
Brent P > wrote:
>And as I have been saying what is wanted, are groups of citizens
>demanding money from another group and using the power of government as a
>weapon to do it.

That "group of citizens" are called "US government bond holders". But
now almost half are foreigners rather than citizens. This group has expanded
greatly thanks to George Bush. The practical effect of his mismanagement
is that the American taxpayers are developing a serfdom relationship with
foreign governments like the Communist government in China because now
we have to pay them a yearly $$$ tribute called "interest payments".