Old June 11th 04, 01:15 AM
Jorge Fonyat

First of all thanks to all for the support.
Now an update:
- I tried to replicate the topping/bleeding mistery. Mistery ended: no
bleeding at all.
- On the other hand I was finally able to spot tiny drops coming from
the rad matrix (probably). Saw them in two places. The origin may be
the same.

I am leaving for a trip and will follow this after my return.
In the meantime: what are the typical brands of the "bar leaks"
products? Are they effective in an oily environment such as the
coolant? And can't they create problems with the overall efficiency of
the system ?
Thanks again,
Jorge