Old November 5th 04, 06:22 AM
Rusted

A "cost effective" engine may not be as cheap as you think it is once you
pay for the adapters needed. What model of jeep are you wanting to put
this in? I would start with a call or email to www.novak-adapt.com from
looking at their site it looks like they make engine mounts that will work
for you. Other more major considerations is the mount to the transmission /
transfer case / drivelines / radiator.

om...