Old October 23rd 04, 03:23 PM
Wicked96SS

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004, Jack Carter wrote:

> Well, I drove one yesterday. And, counting me, there were four people in it.
> It felt good. I think my GC would give it some competetion up to about 50.
> Just out of curiosity, I asked them how much to trade. My GC is an '04
> Limited with 3K miles on it, has all of the options except GPS and
> window-stickered for close to $39K. The RT had a window sticker of $33K
> even. Are you ready??! They'd "put me in it" for a mere $10K difference!!!!

I would research that deal a bit, check out Edmunds, should give you a
good idea what the trade in value of your car is worth (although, you
probably already know that).

I think it comes down to preference, I really really like the looks of the
Magnum. If it were me, and that was a fair deal, I would probably go for
it... but then again, that's me..

thanks for the report! I was going to try to test drive one today, to see
what it was like as well. I am still very interested in the AWD version.

Thanks!